rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alaska?

Alaska?

I flew into Anchorage a few years ago to set up a business bank account and had a really good time. Its a great scenic ride by taxi from the airport and the weather was actually really nice in April.

Rolled into a restaurant/bar and within an hour was hitting bars one after another with a few locals and guys there on business. One bar had a big wheel of cheese that everyone eats from and a hot bartender chick bought me a beer, saying it was from her friend. The friend was a really cute local blonde dressed in all leather but in a sexy way. She thought i looked like Edward Cullin or some shit and wanted to see if I sounded British.

About 6 bars later, I was basically blacked out but apparently met the girl again and told her I new she would be back. My last memory that night was ending up at her place drinking champagne. The next morning I woke up next to the cute blonde, who apparently gave me lapdances and blew me for a few hours before we fucked. Kinda sad I don't remeber that part. I ended up staying with her the next few nights until flying home.

I would say that its pretty easy to get attention if you're a good looking guy, as the locals didn't seem to have much game or style. I remember multiple times having a local girl try to grab me up in a desperate way. The problem is that most of the girls are not attractive at all, and really I just got lucky ending up with one of the hotter girls around.

Also its pretty clear that the cuter girls tend to sleep around a lot. The saying around town is "you don't lose you're girlfriend, you just lose your turn" and this came from the girl I fucked.

As for accomodations, even the crappy hotels are $90 a night. My girl laughed at where I was staying, and told me to pack my stuff up and stay with her.

There's also supposedly an amazing full nude strip club called Bush Company. Girls are said to fly in from Eastern Europe and around the world to dance and I heard that condoms are all over the floors after it closes. This came straight from the locals.

Overall, its a great place to get away for tons of bars, drinking, and debauchery, but not the best for picking up locals. There just aren't that many decent looking girls around.

Messages In This Thread