rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wealth Protection During the State of Emergency

Wealth Protection During the State of Emergency

Quote:Quote:

Dude you are comparing Wikileaks, where US governments state secrets are held, to a forum where people just talk about politics, travelling, improving their lifestyle, getting in shape.

Whether you like it or not, Wikileaks is the purest form of treason. There was a campaign against Roosh on Amazon, they wanted Amazon to cut him off. Did they? No.

If you had read my post carefully, you would have seen I posted a link to a regular blog that got shut down.

As for @whateverfuckit, who's username is clearly chosen to indicate of how he lives his life, he's encouraging people on this forum to engage in a violation of compliance laws and therefore risk having SAR (suspicious activity reports) filed on them, as well as get quickly banned. I know because my business requires a compliance department and I'm familiar with all federal/state compliance laws that Paypal falls under.

Just to be clear, here is PayPal's acceptable use policy:

Quote:Quote:

relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, © cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.

The bolded passages are where they are going to get Roosh. Not if. When.

Messages In This Thread