rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any tips for making a living for an online virgin?

Any tips for making a living for an online virgin?

Hello All,

I have recently been laid off following the dire state of the oil industry in which I have been working for the last 10 years firstly as a offshore as a geologist then I moved into a more onshore management role and the coffers are becoming reduced.

Now being laid off has forced me to take a good look at my situation and I have come to the conclusion that I have had all my work/financial eggs in once basket with regards to earning etc and that's not a good thing in my eyes and I need to diversify that.

So, having heard that there are many people making a living not being a 40 hour week wage slave in an office I was interested to see what sort of things you guys do? I don't mean the details, who/where/what more the general things and what led you to that way of working. I am trying to kick my brain cells into coming up with an alternative way of working that would suit my situation and isn't so reliant on a flaky global market and who better to ask then a group of like minded folk.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Also, I haven't posted much but I am an avid reader of the stuff on here and would just like to say keep it up! This site/forum is a gold mine and despite the misinformation spouted by certain press this site and its contributors has helped me in more ways than you can imagine. Thank you!

Messages In This Thread