rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My take on getting leaner, stronger and fitter simultaneously

My take on getting leaner, stronger and fitter simultaneously

Thanks for this! I've been trying to lose body fat %'age recently and went about it similarly to the Rapid Fat Loss method, but while it's let me drop a few kg, it's not very sustainable for the amount I have to lose.

I just calculated my P/C/F ratio using the 1.0/1.2/0.5 method you described and calculated through what I've eaten today. I came to a deficit of 75g in protein (101g/176g), 77g in fats (11g/88g), and 34g in carbs (177g/211g). That is until I thought about what I drank...

I looked at the bottle of CocaCola Life standing next to me and realised I've been adding 200g of carbs through the drink alone! I've used it as a crutch with the rapid fat loss tactic since I'm constantly craving for something and I figured it has no effect because it's "diet" soda. Big Mistake! It just leaves me with a feeling that I've been losing more lean body mass than body fat for the past few weeks.

Gonna make big changes in the next few days. Thank you very much for these posts, it's the most scientific method I've seen that aims to accomplish exactly what we want.

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Messages In This Thread