rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

SWOOP JAPAN: Tokyo Joe’s Guide for the First-Time (~7-day) Visitor

Quote: (12-07-2015 11:19 AM)Sinapse Wrote:  

I dunno about roppongi club girls - I mostly stay out of the area for fear of diseases and general distaste for the neighborhood - but it is definitely possible to do 100/year from street in areas like Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Harajuku, etc.

@OP - have to say, pretty awesome post!!!

Need a bit more information on street /day game and other areas besides Roppongi (again.. Ew) but other than that well done and lots of nice info

Disease is a real issue in that area, unlike most places in Japan. Third world thug elites' sons (reading sites like this and taking our lead), barbarians that don't know or care about STD tests, bed naive J-girls, a subset that hangs out in Roppongi, et. al. These girls aren't safe. Rubber up and use discretion. If a girl looks trashy, move on. I'm not seeing much differential preference of j-girls with Caucasian foreigners vs. non-Caucasian foreigners. Japan still has a rosy view of foreigners, not knowing the fraud and gender relations in most parts of the non-Western world.

Messages In This Thread