rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One of the best things I've ever read in the Manosphere

One of the best things I've ever read in the Manosphere

Quote: (02-09-2016 11:09 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2016 10:35 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

So it all boils down to, get a payment upfront, when dealing with a powerful company that would not be afraid of going to court.

If you don't have "50% up front, to cover at least the labour and materials component", then refuse the job and contract. Ok, seems clear.

Now, I feel like you are taking (unhealthy) pleasure in having effectively and knowingly destroyed the life of this Kevin dude (and his family). If it is because Kevin tried to fuck you a little bit by upping his operational costs (by 30.000 bucks) and asking you to pay for it, then I kinda understand. Kevin tried to fuck you a bit, you fuck him thoroughly, ok, I can respect that...

But man, it seems that you are kind of gloating over the personal life tragedies of this Kevin and his family... are you? Or is it just cold-blooded businessmanship?

Also, are you not afraid of Kevin going after you one day? personally? I mean, you pull these tricks in Russia or Colombia for example, you better watch your back during the next 20 years... quoting you: "Kevin files for bankruptcy. His vendors take him to court for the money he owes. All his assets, house, everything, seized by the banks. His wife can’t stand him. How could she marry such a loser" ... so, aren't you concerned about Kevin going after you, physically, some day?

He covers a fair number of these issues in Part II published above.

Anyway, a golden advice in your post: "If a customer knows they are 35%+ of your work, they now own your business"

Messages In This Thread