rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Depression making me feel hopeless about life

Depression making me feel hopeless about life

If you are going through depression, eat only organic food or just eat real food - fruit, vegetables, wholemeal, meat, fish. Avoid anything in a packet/take away, it's toxic to your system and makes you have no energy for the rest of the day. 90% of health problems are fixed by eating real food which will decrease the bad feelings by 50%+ where I've found the best thing is to buy a juicer. It's hard to feel like shit when you pump your body with nutrient!

Hit the gym for at least an hour a day. Stress builds up when you stay passive so MOVE and do something.

Get into nature/beach if you can, it will feel peaceful and it's one thing I normally always do after a break up. I find it cleanses my soul.

Meditation will also help for 30-60 minutes a day. Great for calming the mind, detox your system and gives you a rush if you do it for long enough.

Avoid any kind of drug (smoking, drinking, weed, caffeine, junk food), it will only kill your energy levels. It might feel good when you do it but it will lower the "happy" chemicals in your brain for the rest of the day/week/month so you feel like shit!

Work out what is stressing you and if you can avoid it. If it's an ex, go out and get 5 numbers and move on!

Focus on 1 thing positive and do it! Small steps is the key!

Think only happy thoughts for a whole day and see how it feels

Avoid the news, it's all negative and try to avoid negative people.

Don't EVER look at yourself as a victim!!! You can't grow and move on if you do where you just end up digging a very dark hole.

Motivation videos can help like

MORE: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMiro0r/videos

Messages In This Thread