rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Riga, Baltic states

Riga, Baltic states

Quote: (01-05-2010 05:07 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2010 05:03 PM)armanid27 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2010 03:07 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

I just spent about 9 days in the Baltic states, if you include Finland as the Baltics. I was only in Riga for an hour but Estonia and Lithuania are pretty comparable given what you're looking for.

Being there for a longer period of time will always and definitely help you if you are looking to get laid. Besides racism and hooligans, time constraints were a pretty significant factor in why certain girls did not want to hook up. If you are going for a couple days, you really have to do an aggressive job of specifically seeking out the foreign cock sloots. Fortunately, those types will definitely let you know if they like you - Eastern Europe seems to be like that. Girls are more transparent and will make it very clear they like you - "marathon eye contact", just like Roosh said about Brazilian women.

Riga is getting jaded by all the Italian, Turkish, and British dudes coming in to swoop chicks. Have a good reason for being there besides boning chicks.

You will definitely be getting attention. You will be getting good attention from women and uncomfortably/unusually aggressive attention from men. Be prepared to fuck up some skinheads if you have to - I hope you know how to throw a cross.

Riga is about 50% Russian, compared to about 10 % in Lithuania. Watch out. Bring brass knuckles or mace if you can somehow get it past airport security.

You will get all the blondes you are looking for hehe.

Just what I needed to hear - I love blondes, I am kinda bored of Latina women, and want a change! - and growing up in Brooklyn, having to fight the Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and Jamaicans on a daily basis in high school fights, has me ready to throw a mean left hook to the throat, followed by a palm to the bridge of the nose - BUT I HATE VIOLENCE!!! But I still remember he who hist first, gets to hit twice! So, I guess the first asshole that provokes me will not finish his sentence, and then I run like hell before his 30 skinhead boys notice what I did :-)

Would you say you enjoyed Tallin Estonia better that Riga or Vice-versa?

I have a good budget to travel with, so what Place do you recommend I stay - I always prefer the privacy of an apartment vs a hostel or hotel. It also makes it seem that you are not a passerby to women.

I was in Riga for one hour for a bus transfer so I can't judge it.

Tallin was great but that's because I know people there and it was New Year's, which drastically changes the experience.

How....can you be bored of Latin women? That is like a oxymoron to me.

How can I be bored of Latina women you ask? easy - i am fucking sick and tired of the "why haven;t you told me you loved me today 300 times, and why did you not call me 40 times today, after I left you 40 voice mails routine, followed by the annoying fucking facebook apps she wants me to join with her!!!

Latina women are the most needy women I have ever dealt with - it gets on my nerves!!!

I just got into a fight with my Colombiana girlfriend because I glanced at another table for a whopping 300mili secs (700 msec near 1 second!! wow!) during our lunch today, and now I want to fuck teh girl next to me (she's right, but jeesh! C'mon"!!! gimme a fucking break already)!

I need a nice Latvian, Bulgarian, or Norwegian babe to get my mind of latinas and my colombiana for a while - she is driving me insane!!!!

Messages In This Thread