rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Depression making me feel hopeless about life

Depression making me feel hopeless about life

Quote: (01-21-2016 02:34 AM)Centurion Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2016 01:56 AM)offthereservation Wrote:  

How's your summer OP

It's been alright. Ups and downs- Overall I feel a lot better but sometimes I feel really down. Go to parties every so often for social interaction even though they aren't my thing especially with loud music(earplugs help a lot) and late nights. I really don't know what to do socially to escalate with girls- I think there were at least 3 or 4 times when a chick showed interest but I didn't know what exactly to do in the social situation.

Luckily- I don't judge myself on results anymore, so I don't actually feel bad that I'm not sexually getting anything. Am really keen for uni to start again so I can actually have some fresh daygame targets all the time.

Honestly, I read good news in this post.

First off, try out some other types of social venues, Man. Big parties and clubs are not for everyone - I don't enjoy those scenes so much anymore. Try some live music venues with something a little more mellow. Of course, that's just one possiblity.

The good news is you seem to know exactly what your sticking point is. On top of that, you're not judging yourself based on results anymore, which shows me you are becoming more emotionally resilient and less outcome-invested in these interactions already.

These are two very big steps.

If you feel you're up to it, start reading some game stuff again maybe? I'd specifically seek out intel that deals with your sticking point.

Try to observe what other guys do when you're out in groups too. Look for patterns.

Nice to hear the update.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread