rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barron's Ukraine Relocation Journal

Barron's Ukraine Relocation Journal

Clearly the name Nomad is overused so I thought I might go for a re-brand with NO-EU because I hope to god Ukraine and other eastern European countries sever all ties with, or forget about joining, the European Union all together.

Recently I have observed a good amount of conflicting information in the Ukraine Thread despite their being a plethora of information lining its pages from experienced men. We're still getting hit with guys that have no interest in doing the work and persist in asking the same questions and theorizing about the same tired topics on marriage and relationships with women they've only seen pictures & youtube videos of.

I'm not here to tell men "how things are" I simply want to share my experience as an American from California that permanently relocated to Kiev. I spent nearly two years changing my life so that I could follow the vision I had to live away from western culture, in a place where the women met my ideal and society agreed with my traditional outlook on life.

Some of my posts about the mentality of the girls here. What they respond to and how they react to foreigners:
thread-37535...pid1178104
thread-37535...pid1168819

Update hot girl - thread-37535...pid1177582 :
She's come over to my place twice and still refuses to fuck. Yesterday she came over in the morning, gave me a handjob before spending two hours cooking me crape style pancakes and then gave me another handjob before leaving. She's been my biggest challenge and the tests continue to come. I made her late for class with the second handjob and then joked that she should have stroked faster. Today she decided to take that joke and emotionalize it into me making a disgusting remark that is in bad character. Whoop dee do, this is Ukraine. If she doesn't like it, good luck finding another guy at my level.

It's become easier taking a hard line with beautiful girls. As soon as they say or do something trips my happiness alarm, the sirens sound and I make it clear that I'm more than willing to walk. I never get angry and I'm getting better at being wired for rejection because I know that I only ever need to walk outside to find new girls worth approaching. I had to explain to her that the constant attempts to friend zone me were getting boring and that she adds nothing to my life as a friend, only takes away from it. I even said goodbye to her and believed I'd never see her again. Well I guess she felt the pressure of losing something valuable and this gave her the epiphany to come down from her ivory tower. It sucks but its necessary, the hotter they are the harder I have to be and most importantly - be absolutely willing to walk.

If anyone has ever watched Rick and Morty I would compare what Ukraine is giving me almost to how Rick feels about life: There are infinite dimensions and places he can go (the universe is his oyster) because of what he has achieved, thus he has developed a true abundance mentality with everything and is almost sociopathic as a result.

My life in Ukraine could be thought of as training to become stronger than the body. One thing I had to do for myself was take women off the pedestal and I'm getting there, slowly but surely.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Messages In This Thread