rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Get Rich

How To Get Rich

I wrote a post similar to this about a year ago. You need to focus on buying assets, building companies and services, and money generation if you want to become rich. Simply saving will not get you "rich" by any means. You will be worth maybe a couple million dollars, which is far from being rich. I agree with gringuito that when you do not have to answer to anyone and can do whatever you want for the rest of your life, then you are rich.

I'll link my thread here, because we do offer some of the same advice, however I would put all work into businesses (there's so much money to be made online), investing and learning about more risky vehicles and hedging your bets in the stock market, and real estate. Take your money from the businesses, funnel them into purchasing assets, and then you have rent, dividends, and capital gains to pay your way for the rest of your life.

Here's my thread and thoughts on the subject: thread-42822.html

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Messages In This Thread