rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Get Rich

How To Get Rich

Quote: (01-18-2016 08:56 PM)Gringuito Wrote:  

Quote: (01-18-2016 07:04 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

That's why my car is paid off, I don't have kids, and I bought my house at short sale for a bag of baseballs. And then did all the construction on it myself. Most of my vacation trips involve camping and hunting.

That frees up a lot of income. I use what's leftover to invest.

$200k can be a lot of money, or a little bit of money, depending on how much you spend.

Then isn't this thread about living below your means, saving and investing prudently over time, and then living in a low cost-of-living country? That's not the same as being rich in my mind.
True but old school claims slow and steady wins the race. I believe just make more and work smarter and extend your grip.

When you get rich by being cheap it becomes a virus but when you plow through to make cash and keep the ball rolling you have a different mindset.

Hank is giving good advice especially after the rent wave here that was spoken as gospel when the prices were ripe to buy.

3 year at the same living space and job with good credit should buy now.

Messages In This Thread