rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bigger by the day 30 pounds of muscle in 4 months

Bigger by the day 30 pounds of muscle in 4 months

Quote: (01-18-2016 04:43 PM)el conquistador Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2016 03:09 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

OP there are no shortcuts.

There is no such thing as gaining 30 pounds of muscle in 4 months. 95% of people can't even put on that much in 2 years of consistent lifting along with a perfect diet.

Rich Piana used to be heaver than he is now. He'll gain some weight from muscle memory alone.

Also, he's been bodybuilding for over 30 years – if he claims he can gain 30lbs in 4 months then I wouldnt't bet against him.

Exactly.

He's not gaining 30 lbs of new muscle. Any lifter who's quit working out for a while for some reason or another knows how easy it is to gain back muscle you've lost. Muscle memory is a beautiful thing.

I've gone from 200 lbs at 6'1 to 160. Took me about 3 months to get back to 200 most of it being muscle. So technically you could say i gained 25 pounds of muscle and 15 pounds of fat in 3 months. But it's not "new" muscle. It's muscle that took me over 2 years to build.

So yeah, i don't doubt he can gain that 30 pounds. Given the fact he has sold his buttcheeks to the devil i wouldn't be surprised if he even gained more.

My issue is that newbie naturals like the OP follow his programs expecting the same results and set themselves up for injury.

Messages In This Thread