rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ask-Socrates.com (Martin Armstrong cycle program)

Ask-Socrates.com (Martin Armstrong cycle program)

yes. I've got the trader level system trial active, and I've been extremely impressed with it. Just keep in mind that it's very different from something like a Bloomberg terminal in that it doesn't show specific company information yet nor will it analyze financial information. It's strictly a technical analysis system.

Quote:Quote:

I think you mean his September 30th turning point which if I recall correctly was the exact day that Russia decided to enter into the Syria conflict.
http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/date/2015/09

Funny you should mention that. Notice also, that period of time was when Trump's campaign took off.....and when the migrant "invasion" started being an issue.

I also have an acquaintance who is deep into esoteric and occult study(very into conspiracy theories, but different from most) who wrote me towards the month of October talking about how there had been a "flurry of activity" in October and he'd been seeing a level of esoteric activity higher than he'd ever seen before.

Messages In This Thread