rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just Curious but how exactly does Roosh make his money to do extended trips overseas?

Just Curious but how exactly does Roosh make his money to do extended trips overseas?

Teach yourself a skill like web design or even writing and there's no reason you can't live the international lifestyle by offering a service online. I'm not suggesting you get caught up in chasing the "make money online" crowd - there's money in internet marketing, but it's hard to figure it out without knowing someone to point you in the right direction.

Instead, get on Amazon and buy the top 4 or 5 books on freelancing, preferably focused on writing or web design or whatever your offer will be. That will give you all the info you need to get started (though you still need to spend the time to actually learn the skill if you don't have it already).

Also, no matter what you decide to do, the #1 thing is you just need to learn how to market yourself. Making a couple grand a month via the web is not out of the question by any means and can be achieved pretty quickly as long as you know how to sell yourself. The freelancing books will give you a great start on this, but continue studying marketing your entire life.

Sure, making a couple grand a month for the rest of your life doesn't sound attractive, but whatever you do will lead to other opportunities and open more doors. Not to mention that even writers can make 6 figures, so the ceiling is much higher than you think. Just keep focusing on learning more skills and looking for ways to up your income.

I just read a book you might want to check out - I'm reading it a second time even though I just finished it. "The Education of Millionaires" by Michael Ellsberg. You can find it on Amazon. If you want to find out what skills you should be focusing on to make money no matter where you are or leverage your way out of the situation you're in now, I highly recommend that as a starting point.

He also talks a lot about his own path through freelance writing to becoming a published author by making the right contacts and building the skills mentioned in his book.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread