rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2016 Goals
016 Goals
1. Graduate college, intern over the summer (requisite for graduating), be employed by the end of the year (or if not employed and going down an entrepreneurial path, then have a clear plan).

2. Learn German and Spanish at a 4 out of 5 level of fluency...I've had exposure to both so it's not like I'm starting entirely from scratch here.

3. Read 52+ books.

4. Keep a journal of daily life...I realized there's so many memories I can think of if someone just gives me small context of the situation. I don't want to forget my life so I plan on keeping a journal to track things that happen in my daily life that I'd otherwise forget...I also track all the things I learn in here - I'm going to read/watch/listen to various books/articles/documentaries/podcasts and write down what I take from each in here.

5. Start and carry on with Brazilian jiu-jitsu.

6. Squat 405, Front Squat 315, Deadlift 435, Bench Press 285, Overhead Press 205, Weighted Pullup 90, Weighted Dip 135 for 1RMs...cut down to 205 from 225 by year's end.

7. Visit 5+ new cities, visit 1+ new countries.

8. I have money goals at certain parts of the year that I won't describe in detail, it's not much as I'm still a student, but it'll give me a base as I head into the real world. I also want to study financial principles and things such as investing to get a clear grasp of future goals/plans.

9. Stick to my daily routine which is:
a) Wake up and read 2 news summarizing and 1 financial news summarizing email subscriptions...read an econ blog that I follow at night and keep up to date with news throughout the day.
b) Do some German/Spanish learning.
c) Read whatever book I'm working on.
d) Finish my to-do list which is based on my general goals and things that need to get done.
e) Journal entry.

Messages In This Thread