rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stupid things people do to fuck up their businesses

Stupid things people do to fuck up their businesses

^^^^Its one of the things I remind try to tell myself every day: The company is still there after all these years.
I used to go down to Philly for the start-up meetings and quit because so many of those people never had a viable idea. Tons of service provider companies and people trying to create the next Facebook. I would tell them I made an actual, physical product and they would stare at me. One investor snipped "We don't invest in the physical sciences" and I never went back. The meetings were filled with preppy grad students who were living off mom and dad's money or married to someone in professional school. They just couldn't understand why I would work retail to keep my company afloat.
I checked and 80 percent of them are gone. Guess the realities of running a business didn't square with their fantasies.

Messages In This Thread