rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

60/90 Day Cutting Challenge Group #4
0/90 Day Cutting Challenge Group #4
Hello All,

Etwsake and myself are both interested in doing a 90 day cut group. As neither of us has Rep yet, we can hardly insist on Rep for membership. What we do want is members that are committed to losing some weight and being responsible to the group. If you're kinda sorta interested in hitting the gym and kinda sorta willing to get your diet into shape then, er, kinda sorta don't join. If you want to get your diet in order and get ripped, then bring it on. 90 days to get reacquainted with your Abs!

We'll use Skype, Viber or What'sApp (whatever members are most comfortable with( to communicate and post weekly updates.

We're looking for 10 other guys. Who's in?

"I remember reading an article from the NY Times, where women made significantly more money than their husbands - and one wife was like, "I made 7 figures this year and he stayed home, I'm not sucking his dick" - WIA

Messages In This Thread