rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Porto Alegre (POA) journey

Porto Alegre (POA) journey

Going to wrap it up.
Don't go there when girls have school.
Don't go there if you don't have a wing.
Don't go there if your Portuguese is basic.
Don't go there if you want to find everyday parties in the street.

Girls are delusional ('cul doce'/flake) because focused on their career, it's like I'd put you in front of a naked Penelope Cruz and you would rather focus on doing extra hours for your 9-5 job. They willl waste your time on Whatsapp because they don't have anything to do in their life and want a foreigner penpal.
The economic crisis is making them cold. It's making them sulky(Currently in Bogota just 'oh my god' the difference).

Go there if you want to find gems, like 10% in the club are 9s-10s really pretty girls, like perfect girls next door, not sexy with big tits but it's like the word 'pretty' has been invented for those gauchas.
Brazilian girls know how to kiss. Their lips have been engineered by god, it's like god invented lipstick for them too.

Game wise:
Daygame sucks, people begging in the street and chaos.
Been to Centro, it's oxford street + beggers + people selling things.
Before leaving I went to the commercial center of praia bella, I saw many great sets, I have been there on a date in the past and didn't see that much talent so took it of the list (shame).
Night game:
Biggest place I have been to : Opinao, big and loud club (by the way if you like rock POA is the best)
So that's the only solid report here on POA for a 2.5 months, go there if you want to settle and like social circle.
I'm not a social circle guy, I'm not going to pretend and waste time with blue pills chodes just to get girls.
When I go out, it's to have fun with alfa guys.

Messages In This Thread