rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Couchsurfing tips

Couchsurfing tips

Quote: (11-13-2011 07:58 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Lured many CS girls into my boudoir.

Most of the Couchsurfing girls are rotters though, especially the German girls.

Was all going well until I moved in with one Japanese CS girl who turned put to be a Psychopath. She had a black cat which she trained to claw people to death. She told one day that I need to move out because her and her cat were working on a movie and I was a distraction. She ended up barging into my room in the middle of the night brandishing a beer bottle screaming that I must leave immediately, was like something out of "The Shining". I was actually quite scared, I thought if I didn't go she would stab me in my sleep.

She then left a negative reference saying that my room was untidy and she found a worm in my wardrobe, and that I was practicing black magic on her cat.

Wrote to CS, amazingly they said the ref must stand!.

Then another CS girl I banged decided to get on the act. She was this fucking feminist bitch from New York, came to my place, went out to a bar started fingering her, took he home fucked her. The next day I made a big mistake by inviting here to a private party. She got drunk and started telling all the girls I was fucking her and that they should back off..

I eventually got rid of the little cunt, but 5 months later decided to leave me a negative ref saying how I was objectifying women, and she felt used!.

Ended up emailing her dad who's a famous rock music promoter, and telling her what a little slut she was

Umm...hate to say, this but I think you've done well on CS. All girls there will be Psycho man....expect girls having buyers remorse and going ape-shit - they're freeloading backpackers for heavens sake!

[Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

Messages In This Thread