rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Depression making me feel hopeless about life

Depression making me feel hopeless about life

Update, I wrote a PM to Beyond Borders and he told me to post it here as well.

Quote:Quote:

Hey.

I did a cold approach on this hippy/alternative girl, and she invited me to this warehouse party that her, her fuck buddy and a group of ~9 were going to. The girls seemed a bit slutty and so in terms of sexuality/whats good for society the group is very blue pill. But they are very warm and welcoming, and made me feel like I belong- more than I've ever felt before(even more than RVF- which I'm more intellectually similar to).

The party was really fun, I'm a morning person and I usually had colored my negative expectations with being lonely, by myself, trying to get laid in clubs and failing, but maybe the depression tips in the book worked, because despite me staying up to 3 it was great(Where I normally would grumble about staying up even 20 minutes past 12/my bedtime). I did make a move on the girl(trying to kiss), which didn't end up working out.

I did end up making friends with the group and hopefully I will keep in contact and keep meeting up with them. I felt I could be "real" with them about my personality quite a lot. The exceptions being- I think the slut/party culture is quite bad, but I won't actually say anything obviously. I want to bang some of the girls, so I won't talk about PUA. And in NZ we don't actually know much about the migrant crisis and we assume it's all gravy to help the refugees, so I definitely won't go on a hate-filled rant against the violent primitives. Other than that I definitely felt I could be straight up with them.

Messages In This Thread