rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deep friendships / Friendship groups

Deep friendships / Friendship groups

I live a pretty loser lifestyle where I'm 23 and it isn't unusual for me to drink at a park with a friend (I'm white btw)
I started hanging out with people when I was 18 after going ro independent study for a good portion of highschool. I feel like I forgot how to be a person during formative years.
I'm attractive, I'm known for fighting often and I'm smart - I can tell acquaintances have a margin of respect for me, but they still seem to prefer my loud/dumb/bummy friends. Something is definitely missing with me. I'm hoping that will pass as I improve

When I was 18 I was in a situation where my 'friends' would often do things without me/I'd usually be with them 1 on 1 etc. In groups I didn't really know how to interact, but that didn't come up until I started hanging out more.
Becoming a part of a group is a matter of consistency. Things would come up for me that made me want to go away, usually involving a girl I liked (future long term ex). There would be situations where I felt like an outsider, ignored calls etc - I just pushed through that until it came to a point where I was genuinely adored in the group and at about the same time I stopped really giving a fuck about them, whereas before, in hindsight, I was pretty needy and maybe too nice.

Messages In This Thread