rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sauna increase growth hormones

Sauna increase growth hormones

Quote: (11-17-2015 09:05 AM)NewMeta Wrote:  

I know saunas are way hotter than steam rooms that would be one obvious drawback, but what about the difference between wet and dry heat? Has anyone come across any further info?

Steam and Sauna or similar, in that, they are both form of heat therapy, where it increase the blood circulation at skin level, rich which help to move toxin. I have heard Ronda Patrick say it works on the same principle, but she said there is no research on steam. I believe it to be the same.

Check out the link below:

http://healthyliving.azcentral.com/sauna...-1286.html

According to Columbia University, neither saunas nor steam baths exert a clear advantage in terms of health benefits. Certain health conditions are not compatible with either heat room. If you have any sort of compromised breathing condition, like asthma, steam rooms can irritate your condition. Heart and blood conditions, such as hypertension, low blood pressure and heart disease, are generally not compatible with high levels of either dry or moist heat. Women who are pregnant, epileptics and people under the influence of any mood-altering drug or medication should also avoid saunas and steam rooms. If you are in good health, limit your time in either a sauna or steam room to 15 minutes for your first several visits. Rehydrate with several glasses of water after a treatment to avoid dangerous dehydration.

If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
– Bruce Lee

One must give value, but one must profit from it too, life is about balance

Messages In This Thread