rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another depression thread

Another depression thread

Trailer parks can be an oasis of young (and old), low-income, down-to-party, easily impressed, low barrier to entry pussy. Maybe not the best place to spend your life, but the prospects are not nonexistent if you embrace your surroundings and don't mind getting down and dirty with some hoodrats and broke single moms.

Hell, if guys on this forum (myself included) can grin like a kid at Christmas about banging broke ass girls in the third world who take dick for a living, sleep on a blanket on the floor with all their friends, and still wipe their ass with their hands - surely our American ghetto floozies can get a little of that good RVF lovin' too!

Go ahead and mine that trailer park treasure, I say. Get yourself a rusty little pickup, throw a cooler in the back, and keep that sonfabitch full of ice cold beer. Throw a bottle of Lord Calvert in the toolbox, a pistol under the driver's seat, and a box of condoms in the glove compartment. Tumble up your music colleciton with country music, hard rock, and gangster rap, and be sure to report back with all the Jerry Springer level drama you're sure to get into!

Adventure to be found just about anywhere on this green Earth for a young stallion willing to expand his horizons a little. [Image: biggrin.gif]

DISCLAIMER: You should still go to Boulder, OP.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread