rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Depression making me feel hopeless about life

Depression making me feel hopeless about life

OP, after reading your posts, your depression sounds clinical.

1) find a psychiatrist, get started on medication. You will likely have to try a few. This means going on one for three months and seeing if it works for you. If not, come off of it, try another, so on and so forth. This is typical.

2) so while your brain chemistry is being kick-started, now do the body, do as others have suggested and eat properly and get to a gym. Now you're waking up the body too.

3) You'll feel better in 2 months of finding the right meds and working out. Now the 'romance' department. If you're not getting any progress, SEE A PRO. Like anything else, it's a skill-set, so pay a teacher. There's a few companies to choose from.

I personally have tried re-framing, and I think it's a load of nonsense when you are clinically depressed. Being clinically depressed is like having a broken leg, something is wrong and no amount of "reframing" via positive self-talk is going to make it better. Been there.

Once you've sorted your brain and body chemistry as much as possible, go to a sunny place as the others have suggested. Sun!!

Good Luck.

Messages In This Thread