rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Depression making me feel hopeless about life

Depression making me feel hopeless about life

Quote: (12-03-2015 03:30 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

^ offthereservation what is your problem, exactly?

Thanks for asking read on;

Is it really necessary to come into this thread and insult everyone here about "buying into a pity party"?

Yes it is necessary to state, although it is not an insult to anyone. Its a bit of rhetoric to distinguish between those that gave good heartfelt advice and those that called out inconsistencies or exaggeration on the part of OP. Reread my statement prior about when someone is justified to use the devastating language used by OP.

There were plenty of posters here using completely non emotional language, and gio said a lot things other guys said but just used more swear words. Did that impress you or is there some other reason you're kissing his ass?

He impressed me so I wanted to kiss his ass. Swear words aside the content of the reply was different and frankly it was great. It stands on its own and stands up to reason. Not falling for the pity party means not engaging the poison self pity that makes up most of the OP attitude by rewarding it with more pity. This is a damn men's forum for chrissake, what the fuck is wrong with saying to somefuckingone that its fucking bullshit that they cant fill out a shitty job applifuckingcation.

Clearly he "bought into the pity party" as much as everyone else or he wouldn't have spent so much time writing his tough love post.

Mee too.

I'll tell you one thing, sometimes I'm on the fence about a poster's integrity or seriousness or capacity to change, but I try to give the benefit of the doubt, and I still go all out because I know how many others are reading that are having the same issues.

I can see that. Nothing wrong there.

So go break out your passive aggressive "compliments" in another thread because they're serving no real purpose here other than making you look like an asshole.

You really don't like the Chopper Reid comedy I originally posted.

Rereading what gio has said, yes, if filling out job applications is a major problem, something is really off here. Therapy, medication may be in order? So yeah, I'm sure your attitude is going to work wonders....

OP has the opportunity to choose the attitude that will get him the outcomes he desires and wants. Actually work wonders is the correct phrase because anyone know that snapping out of self pity and replacing it with action does indeed work wonders. I see that OP did not really answer any of the important content like deactivating fb...

Messages In This Thread