rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Depression making me feel hopeless about life

Depression making me feel hopeless about life

Bro, I was 19, in New Zealand and feeling pretty shit about my life.

Actually the bullshit until I was about 22, I went travelling and started working. If you've had enough with Uni for the mean time I have a very specific plan of action for you.

Move to Australia
Work a lot
Live in a suburb that attracts a lot of immigrants

In Australia you will find a job earning $45,000 a year EASILY provided you are articulate and technologically literate. You should be able to find 'cash' work in hospitality or something similar. In a place like Sydney, you can easily work >60 hours a week if you want. Move to an immigrant area like around Ashfield, Hurstville, Flemington or Lidcombe. You will find the sense of community in these areas to be very strong. Hipster areas are cliquish and hipsters are faggots.

After all expenses, you could find yourself saving $600 a week. You can find return flights on the regular to Asia for <$600.

Good thing about this is you can return to your studies either in OZ or back to NZ, there's nothing locking you in. But right now a lot of your depression may be attributed to your environment.

Messages In This Thread