rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dexmethylphenidate

Dexmethylphenidate

Quote: (11-28-2015 07:44 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I totally endorse the illegal use of ADHD drugs, I made a small fortune off that stuff back in uni. The doctors would give them out them like candy, I was prescribed 40 mgs of dexedrine per day and would pick up a bottle of 100 of them (10mg caps) about once a month and sell each pill for ten bucks, students loved them "nerd in a bottle", great for cramming. I'd take them sparingly because they made me too jittery, I still get the odd bottle when studying for work related exams but don't sell them anymore, I think the current bottle I have is almost two years old now, I once failed a piss test because of them.

Lets agree to disagree on that one.

Before I got my prescription, I saw a few friends in college without prescriptions become complete tweakers because of the ADHD drugs they purchased. You never know who will get their hands on the drugs you sell, and I did not want to be responsible for some kid getting addicted, for ethical reasons.

Money to be made from selling it is good, but I always had a good amount of money saved up from summer jobs and small-time hustles when I was in college. I never needed the money, I didn't want to risk getting caught, and I didn't want some poor kid with an addictive personality getting addicted to my prescription.

Messages In This Thread