rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The one guy who doesn't get pussy

The one guy who doesn't get pussy

Quote: (02-03-2013 04:36 AM)CtrlAltElite Wrote:  

That's me in a nutshell. I'm too damn shy for my own good, and in the words of my best friend (who reads this site and Roissy), I'm too "into myself". I have this perpetual fear of being judged, so that's why even at parties, if I'm sober, I keep my mouth shut. That cute girl over there? No balls to go up to her without alcohol in me.

I should be tearing it up at my school, a known party school with plenty of hot girls, but this crippling shyness is holding me back. I don't have anyone to blame but myself.

How did you guys get over it? Aside from approaching everyday.

There is nothing wrong with being introverted but shy is associated with having a lack of confidence in social situations. The way to gain confidence is to push yourself just beyond your comfort level. Once you move that line, keep pushing it forward. Confidence comes from life experience. Women are attracted to older men, for their frame and sense of self which is developed through experience.

Observe your male friends who have success with women and in social settings. Study their movement, body language, speech and eye contact. Don't be afraid to ask them questions. Unlike women, men generally want their friends to succeed and will offer a guiding hand in your development.

Messages In This Thread