rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Questions about investing

Questions about investing

After reading quite a bit on this thread, forum and the topic/career of being an investor, I've stumbled upon one question that I simply cannot wrap my mind around, how did top investors and finance guru's get to where they are???

I know one obvious answer that most here will point to is by having connections, but even with that its quite amazing how some guys make their way to the top.

For instance Peter Lim, one of Singapore's richest men, earned the nickname "Remisier King" from his clients do to his impressive ability at earning his clients impressive returns on their investments. Apart from that he's had many other successful investments such as in Palm Oil, which has garnered him quite a substantial amount of his wealth. Even guys like Jeffrey Epstein came from nowhere to advising very wealthy clients on financing and taxing strategies.

Messages In This Thread