rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin, Colombia

Medellin, Colombia

Quote: (12-18-2009 11:51 AM)doriangray Wrote:  

Ha, I was just granted a visa for Colombia today. I'll arrive to Medellin on 5th January 2010 and I've got couple of weeks to explore the city, get an apartment or just head for the coast before my uni courses start at EAFIT. Maybe we can find some mutual time and hang out there, if some of you guys are there at that time.

armanid27, can you share more info on that ultrafest? I'm googling already but didnt find much info yet..

Let's keep in touch! The sun and the women are waiting!

I'm curious, you needed to be granted a Visa to visit Colombia? I've always seen Colombia as an open-door policy to just about every country - and you get a tourist Visa when you show up at the DAS booth. Unless you applied for a marriage Visa or foreign investor Visa to obtain a national cedula.

well, as I am digging deeper, the Cartageneros are objecting to the festival this year - they are tired of all the drug use - blah blah that they claim ruins the city for the week with techno kids.

If it does happen, search around facebook for the following

Ultramar Festival & summer dance festival.

They may just move it to another location like Santa Marta eventually - still, a must visit in January regardless....

there is always Pereira.............my favorite city!!! :-)

Messages In This Thread