rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

International Health Insurance

International Health Insurance

It's a good idea to have health insurance if going abroad. I'm currently in US but am doing my research about options. I have just started my research and Aetna International is at least a recognized name that would provide a decent (probably) level of care in case of a real problem. From my research (I'm in late 20's early 30's no medical problems), I was looking at $1600 SEA, $1600 SA, and $1900 EE yearly (US Dollars) for a high deductible not minor things covered plan and $3000-$5000 yearly for an everything covered type plan for both SEA, SA, and EE.

I could not find a worldwide plan with ease from their website and search plan as it was directing to a specific country (those higher cost plans might have wider coverage). I will continue to post my research. If others have health insurance outside of US and Western Europe, share the name of company, the area of coverage, and how the insurance company has worked out for you so far to get a good thread going.

Messages In This Thread