rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Porto Alegre (POA) journey

Porto Alegre (POA) journey

Quote: (10-25-2015 03:49 PM)atlantis974 Wrote:  

Hey,
In POA for 3-6 months, going to post about how it goes and at the end maybe make a datasheet.

So far fucked 3 girls from Tinder, all of them moms in need for a husband or trying to rationalise the fact that they want the D.

Went out once at night met some cute girls, kinda hard for me to go out alone since I haven't gamed for 5 months but hey got to do it.

Went out twice daygame, the quality is really average here, I might be too picky or maybe the AA talking. Opened 4 sets with no result (bf, too young).

But that is just the beginning because I'm rusty [Image: smile.gif].
Most girls here try to make me wait, that pissed me off at the beginning but now I don't care because I have other girls and I'm starting to game again.
I need to rebuild a social circle too.
3 lays in 3 weeks not bad but I want the best quality, that's why I am here in the south.

Atlantis, let me lay it out for you....depends on your age, Portugues skills and your looks in Brazil.
I prefer younger women, so the Northeast is better for me, even though they are not on average, as good looking as mineiras or gauchas.
And the interior....Manaus and Belem might still be the hidden gems.

Messages In This Thread