rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Star Wars thread

The Star Wars thread

Quote: (10-20-2015 03:01 PM)Soothesayer Wrote:  

I watched the trailer and went 'hmm...nice battles but, seems like a Battlefront game. Also, seems that someone is missing.' It took me four nanoseconds to realize it was Luke. He's nowhere to be found. Then I see the 'final poster' of the film, one in which said actor is also missing, replaced by some mysterious figure in a cloak and mask. Gee, wonder who it could be? /facepalm

Isn't Luke the one reaching for R2 at 1:40?

It reminded me Harry Potter. When Han says that the old stories of the Dark Side and Jedi are real, it reminds me of Hagrid saying, "You're a wizzzzaaaard, Harry."

And, like Harry (and Luke and Anakin), these people are plucked out of obscurity to have superpowers.

A. The empire was defeated a mere 30 years ago and fighting has continued for this whole time. How could people not know about Jedi or the Force?

B. The lens flare is strong with this one.

Maybe it's impossible to capture the original magic and maybe the second 3 weren't all Lucas' fault. Will see in theater if only for Lucas to have some redemption.

Messages In This Thread