rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting her back to your place smoothly - techniques and props

Getting her back to your place smoothly - techniques and props

Great tips guys, GMACS "I'm gonna get myself a nightcap, wanna join me" line is gold (no wonder i'm an rss subscriber since long ago to this guy) I love the way the implication is you're gonna have a drink regardless if she wants to come with you.

XXLs first post was gold too, most probably my leading up to the apartment bounce hasnt been aggresively sexual enough making what were doing obvious, THOUGH agree with moma that a large percentage of the bang market is that type 2 that knows whats up but if you so much as hint at it or god forbid verbalise it, its over, no go.

The lie detector is a gimmick prop that could give you a small electric shock when you put your finger in it. Haven't received it yet so my hunch is it doesnt detect shit, but still would be useful, the key is to formulate a couple of sexy questions that would push her towards sexy time. Obvious stuff like "Have you ever had a 3some" may trigger her ASD and block the bang... better stuff would be "what colour bra are you wearing etc" leading to you having to check the veracity of what she says... more suggestions welcome.

On the prop fornt, I scanned the 2 other threads on a similar subject and they were limited to stuffed giant teddies (cheers mixx) coctail mixers (already have them) travel photos, guitar, boxing gloves (this one I liked, she will try to hit you leading to physical escalation) and a couple of others.

Something that would be gold would be a painting you are working on or your own photos blown up and made into wall hangings, especially if they are sultry and seductive.

Keep em coming boys...

Messages In This Thread