rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread

Milo Yiannopoulos Thread

Quote: (10-05-2015 07:05 PM)Flint Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2015 03:32 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Milo also talks about pedophilia and the coming push in that respect - next is pedophilia, incest, necrophilia, bestiality etc. Society has to become completely degenerate. And even then I think that they will push on forward - snuff, cannibalism, killing during sex etc. - why hold back? Serial killers have just been born that way - they should be free to express their urge finding people who want to commit suicide - that way both parties' desires can be met.

Come on, it's getting ridiculous here. This is a great example of a slippery slope fallacy.

The step from gay marriage to pedophilia, necrophilia and bestiality is much greater than some here think it is. In terms of morality, it's a totally different dimension. I know many hardcore SJWs personally and even they would never support that shit.

[Image: facepalm.png]

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread