rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Helsinki, Finland

Helsinki, Finland

Quote: (12-13-2009 12:01 AM)fman Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2009 01:27 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Last night I happen to be a club where a local network group of transplanted Scandinavians were hosting a party. I was pleased to find that bitch shields among all these Scandi girls were non-existent. At least these chics anyway. Hopefully it's the same way in Scandinavia. That really raised my interest in taking a trip over there. Only thing bad I noticed is that they could be kind of dull in the conversation department.

I noticed the same. Last weekend I went going away house party for this Swedish chic and I met a bunch of Scandi girls their. Some where Finnish and other Swedish. Those were some of the most friendly girls I ever met dispite being gorgeous. All in the 7 to 8 range. The one that was leaving was because her 90 visa was expiring and she has to "cross the boarder" to renew it. After a bunch of drinks she grabs me and tells me that she has plenty of absolutely gorgeous friends that she could hook me up with in Sweden that would absolutely love to have a Visa.hahahahah!

You should do good over there man. So long as you approach, I don't see how you could not come back with a few notches at least. I'm going to have to make it out that way. I've never seen such approachable girls. I did get shot down once, but even she was pretty tame about it. And what's funny too is that what the guys say here about the Scandi dudes is true. They seem to have no game. They just kind of stand around watching the girls dance. I was talking to some of the Scandi girls at the club last night and they were telling me that there's a facebook group that the Scandi transplants network with and plan nights at clubs and holidays. When I went home, I joined the network and got on the mailing list. Gold mine for meeting pretty cute, friendly Scandi chics. Check and see if there's such a thing in your town. http://www.nordicnights.com. They have this network in some of the major U.S. cities. But don't tell too many people about it. Don't want it to get flooded with American dudes that find out about this gold mine. I mean seriously, a club full of cute no-bitch shield blonds and Scandi dudes with no game. It won't get any easier state-side.

Come to think of it though, I did get the cold shoulder from one bitchy girl, but turned out she was Russian.

Messages In This Thread