rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vodka Shots, Saunas, and Loose Women- a Helsinki Trip Report

Vodka Shots, Saunas, and Loose Women- a Helsinki Trip Report

Mixx,

When I was in Helsinki the center of the town was filled with day game opportunisties. I remember a couple of big malls with plenty of hot women around where I did a few approaches. Lots of cute girls. I didn't do enough approaches in Helsinki to determine how friendly the girls are but they all stopped and answered whatever I asked them.

I'd presume its the same openness as in Stockholm. In any case the girls there are hot as hell. If you want to see some Scandi chicks I got one on facebook whose friends list is full of Norwegian hotties. Another cool thing is that these girls are horrible at taking facebook photos which means that unlike American girls they're not exploiting camera angles to make themselves look like models when they are fat. I'd say facebook is a reliable indicator of the hotness of these girls.

Scandinavian cities are great in that they have plenty of hot girls and you could easily do 10 in a hour in the town center. There's also a walking and public transportation culture that ensures that hot girls are out in the summer when its nice and warm. I was there in July for a couple days to catch an Iron Maiden concert and I didn't really get a chance to do night game.

Messages In This Thread