rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Winter Escape - Best Destination?

Winter Escape - Best Destination?

I am looking for places to travel and work from this coming winter (November 2015 through April 2016).

Which countries/cities would you suggest are the best places to spend the winter months from an overall lifestyle perspective - weather, people, culture, hot women, friendliness, food, activities etc?.

Budget is not an issue as long as the value and return on investment is reasonable. I typically would like to live in a furnished apartment with good wi-fi - since i will be working during the day, kitchen, pool (preferred) and close to all the action.

The cities so far on my list are as follows:

1. Vegas - (Winter months tend to attract a lot of winter birds and hotties from Europe and North America)

2. Southern California - San Diego - (Weather is good all year round, plus big time latina populace)

3. Mexico - (Cancun, Playa Del Carmen) - (Major Winter Destination)

4. Colombia - (Medellin, Bogota, Cartagena, Cali) - (I speak decent Spanish and have been to Medellin and loved it. Want to check out the rest).

5. Brazil - (Rio) - (With the Olympics around the corner next year and the $ doing so well, why not?!!. I've been there once before and loved it but want to stay there longer). Plus it's summer time in the Southern Hemisphere...

6. Argentina - (Buenos Aires) - Have heard it's very European and a fun city.

Which city/cities would you pick, if you had the time and money to spend this winter anywhere in the world - if you could work online/remote during the day and play in your spare time evenings/nights/weekends??

Messages In This Thread