rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ISIS smuggler: 'We will use refugee crisis to infiltrate West'

ISIS smuggler: 'We will use refugee crisis to infiltrate West'

Quote: (09-07-2015 03:49 AM)shadows Wrote:  

Maybe this is reverse psychology for us *not* to take the refugees in, so they have more control in Syria?

As quoted on reddit:

Quote:Quote:

There are many ISIS fighters who already own a european passport because they come from Europe. Why would they risk drowning in the sea or suffcating in a truck like ordinary folk that flees the warzones in a hope for a better life when they could simply book a flight?

Many extreme muslims are very vocal about their plans/goals because Western nations are too stupid to take it seriously or are scared to criticize the religion. They can be as cocky as they want because they know we won't do shit about it.

And if they aren't real refugees, then they won't need to risk drowning in a sea. They just have to burn their passport before joining a pack running across the Hungarian border. I'm assuming the smuggler is thinking long-term as well. Think a little harder about these ISIS fighters who already have EU passports. All these refugees coming into the EU just means that there will be that much larger of a pool to continue persuading people living in the West to join ISIS.

When these refugees are granted asylum, many will be thankful, but they still won't assimilate and will feel little to no attachment to their new country. Same will be true for their children now growing up in a foreign land they can't identify with, and possibly their children as well. That's who ISIS will target, and they will surely get some to listen. Obviously there a lot of factors that will decide the outcome and most people will not join, but more than there would be had the EU not accepted them. I don't think it's worth the risk.

Liberals/Leftists say Western countries must do something to help because they are responsible for what is currently happening in the Middle East. I'm sure many of the refugees feel the same way. Why the solution is to bring these people to live amongst us is beyond me.

Messages In This Thread