rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Star Wars thread

The Star Wars thread

Quote: (09-07-2015 03:37 AM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2015 10:38 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2015 08:33 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Ah, who cares at this point. Star Wars is done; it has made its permanent contribution to the world's art and culture during a period of unparalleled artistic genius and verve. The Star Wars films that mattered were made in the late 70s and early 80s. It's done and left for us to absorb, savor, and reference in loving memes.

Any attempt to extend it to this time is destined to be equally stillborn, presenting a texture as deadly and evacuating as the original was rich and nourishing. Nothing more appropriate than for a DYKE to be the avatar of this blankness.

Man I remember when Phantom Menace came out. The 90s were coming to an end and everyone was so excited for the 2000s to be upon us. New Star Wars movies using computer animation!

I hated it from the get-go. I think it took some people a little time to admit to themselves that the movies are just bad. In a way, Episodes 1-3 were a harbinger of things to come from Hollywood over the next decade.

You have to admit though the episode I choreography was the best:

Plinkett shows us side by sides of original lightsaber duels and the ones from the new Star Wars, and why the new Star Wars duels suck.

starts at 55:17

Messages In This Thread