rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

in which country looks count the most and in which country girls approach the most

in which country looks count the most and in which country girls approach the most

Quote: (08-29-2015 11:53 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2015 10:44 PM)el conquistador Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2015 07:35 PM)Tresdus Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2015 05:43 PM)rungoodinc Wrote:  

You're doing it wrong if you want girls to approach you.

But to answer your question, the U.S. for sure.

Why? I can go out and not have to worry about "game." Women will approach you if you are good looking. Just start lifting and you'll see what I mean.

Because you are the man - you see what you want and you go after it. You don't wait. You take action.

It's her job to stand there, look pretty and wait, not yours.

So you are saying that it wouldn't be okay for a woman to approach you of her own accord? If she approaches that makes our job else much easier. You hold the frame and it's obvious she wants your attention. How is that bad?

Game isn't a number game to efficiently snipe targets is just as useful to get laid. Part of that is building attraction by how you come off and dress. Being THAT guy when you walk into a club and having girls eyeing you as someone powerful, influential, charismatic, and good looking that they come up to you is the epitome of being male. It's "alpha" that you take what girl you want AND have girls come up to you. I don't see your logic.

I totally agree with hwuzhere - having girls approach you is the ultimate sign that you're a high value alpha male.

That being said, I cannot think of any country where it is common for girls to approach guys (at least guys who are not in the top 0.1%). A lot of guys in this thread are saying the US, but I have never been there so I can't comment.

However, I am sure that if you're in the top 0.1% in terms of wealth, looks or social status, or a combination of these factors (e.g. male models, famous male celebrities etc) you will be getting approached by girls.

Messages In This Thread