rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls Falling in Love Too Quickly

Girls Falling in Love Too Quickly

I smashed another one in London last year, and she did almost the same thing, though not quite as bad as the one in Phoenix. A couple days after I got back to NY, we were chatting and she mentioned something about not feeling quite right...like she feels when she's PREGNANT (she was testing me...I know it was too soon after we fucked for her to even BE pregnant yet, and I used a condom and it didn't break). I didn't take the bait, because if she was pregnant I know it ain't mine. We had talked before I visited, just normal convo, and she said she wouldn't mind getting married again some day and having another baby (she's 42). That shit sent my antenna up, so I made sure I strapped up. Again, she must have thought we were in a relationship because I rolled to London in Feb, then April. I went to Rome in May for my birthday, but for a week instead of a long weekend like I did in London. She got jealous (I was visiting a friend that was moving soon, so I had to go then if I wanted a place to stay for free - it wasn't because it was my bday), and basically stopped talking to me. I wasn't fucking the chick I was staying with. In fact, the guy she was fucking was there too. Bottom line...I only went to London for long weekends because that was the only time she could see me anyway ( she's tired from work, and has school some nights on top of it. And she lives a long tube ride outside of central London - I'm not trying to do that). I couldn't stay with her, so I wasn't paying for a hotel for a week and only be able to fuck on the weekend. Apparently she expected me to come across the pond every spare moment I had, while I'm trying to see the WORLD and smash different chicks. I told her that face to face (not the smashing chicks part...HA HA!). If she had acted right, I would have carved out more London time, but she proved herself unworthy of that kind of effort. She didn't lift a finger for me. When I told her about Rome in April she got really quiet, so I knew some drama was coming. I sent her a cards in the mail for her birthday, holidays, etc. (she never mailed me anything...not a single card), and she didn't acknowledge them. Oddly enough, even though she's basically ignored me, on the rare instances when I see her online and say hi, she asks when I'm coming back to London! She's from Brazil originally (she's only been in London 8 years - she was married to a Brazilian and has 3 daughters 18 - 21, then married an Irish guy and went with him and the girls to the UK). She's going to return to Brazil at some point because she went back to buy a house there. She wants me to visit her there too. On one hand she's mad at me, but on the other hand keeps asking when I'm going to visit. Fuckin' FLAKEY. She's also one of the weakest lovers I've ever had too, so I'm not rushing back for THAT. Didn't suck or even touch my dick, doesn't move or make a sound, WEAK. Fuckin' STARFISH. I won't go out of my way for her, especially after seeing from pics on FB that she's gained weight (she was already a little thick, but sexy and firm - I loved her body). She has an identical twin sister in Brazil that I want to fuck though - she's kept herself in great shape! Maybe I'll make that trip to Sao Paulo one day - tighten up my Portuguese and try to pull off the ultimate fantasy...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread