rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Most Overrated/Underrated Place You've Been

Quote: (10-21-2011 11:41 AM)Moma Wrote:  

What are the measurements here, fellas?

Because it seems different guys have different objectives and expectations in regards to those objectives. Some guys go to mainly fcuk, some go to smoke and surf, some go to fine dine and some go to shop.

For those who go to fcuk, those may have a preference in lizards with a certain look and a certain body type so they may not prefer a city/country, even if its lizards are very cooperative.

So I think before people mention which is overrated and underrated, they need to clearly list their objectives and expectations.

For instance, if you take me to a country where all the lizards look like Anne Hathaway, even if they are down for SNA (Same Night Anal) by a simple request, I will feel like I have been cheated on my trip *I don't like skinny lizards*

^^^this is spot on. different people have different expectations. if you go to Costa Rica to swoop hot bitches you will be let down. If you go to surf you will have a fantastic trip. It all depends on expectations.

Messages In This Thread