rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New York City: Losing My Religion

New York City: Losing My Religion

Quote: (07-25-2015 06:19 PM)drasticallyspeaking Wrote:  

I'm not doing so now - it is a hypothetical based on salary ranges for my field which are at around 100-120k / yr in NYC and assuming I would live in one of the outer boroughs with roommates.

Whether you believe me or not (and whether its true for your particular field or not), by my calculation I can still save more in a year in NYC (and a few other cities in the US) than in a city of 500,000, even after accounting for higher cost of living.

Got it. So you don't actually live here yet...

Also, you don't really want to live in Brooklyn or Queens. As someone else said here, if you live in the outer boroughs, New Jersey, or even Harlem, you might as well live in another world

Edit: guess you could be right about saving more in NYC if you factor in the fact you'd take a pay cut in other places

Also, want to note that most landlords in the city require you to make 40x the rent

Say you're entry level finance making 80k, that qualifies you for a $2,000 apartment, which is likely gonna be a walk-up, 400 sf, and not in Tribeca, SoHo, or wherever it is you want to live

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Messages In This Thread