rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Saint Petersburg, Russia Trip Report (July 2015)

Saint Petersburg, Russia Trip Report (July 2015)

First, I want to agree with Dantes that I did not see too many older guy/young woman couples. I did see one grimy old looking (like 55+) white dude with a pretty attractive Asian woman, but that was it. FYI, I think Asian Russians tend to be regarded as lower status than white russians, so you can get in on the Asian russian scene here (ahem. I did. [Image: smile.gif] ) .

As for the reason not choosing older Russian guys, you have to keep in mind that us older guys on RVF are a cut above pretty much 95% of guys our age. Not that we're supermen, but generally accomplished, well traveled, polished, fit, etc. The average older Russian guy (lets say 40-50+) was born and raised in communist times, and their attitudes and beliefs may not comport very well with modern young Russian girls, combined with lack of travel, lack of money, lack of culture, why would she date someone like that? I think we also greatly exaggerate how many old guys with status are running around in general: it's not that many. Life is hard there. Most are nobodies.

Messages In This Thread