rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Best of Southern California: The Del Mar Racetrack

The Best of Southern California: The Del Mar Racetrack

I'm bumping this thread. I think this thread easily had the potential to be one of the best threads in the history of the forum, but for some reason a lot of members got into pissing contests with other members here. I'm not sure if this information has been provided thus far in the thread so, I'll ask my questions here. Is it only worthwhile going on opening day? How much worse is the quality and volume on days other than opening day? What are the best hotel options close to the racetrack? What are the approximate prices of each hotel? Does it make sense to buy tickets for the racetrack beforehand? If so, how far in advance should they be purchased? It seems like this place has exactly the kind of girls that I am attracted to. Colombians do absolutely nothing for me and I don't understand the hype and never will.

Messages In This Thread