rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adventure or Money? and life options for those in their mid 20's. Advice please

Adventure or Money? and life options for those in their mid 20's. Advice please

First things first, no Boston. Great town if you grew up there and want to remain there for your life. However, for an outsider, going to be a tough go. Also, expensive and so stuffy and angry.

Onto more fun things, it seems you are observant by nature and enjoy processing information. CRE is a fantastic career and you can make a killing. I'm a recruiter and one of my rules is to always have three filters when determining if I am going to work on something. What do these filters do? They narrow scope and let me know my client is serious because there is a germane and specific requirement in front of me. The point is; start filtering CRE. You'd probably enjoy research and valuation so your first step is to understand what that is and the key components. Next question to ask yourself and enlist Bman's help is learn about the different segments of CRE because it is massive.

If you have specific questions on other industries, I'll do my best to answer them for you.

Messages In This Thread