rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Peru Thread

The Peru Thread

Nova, I enjoyed reading your posts, made me feel a bit down actually, memories of how good it was and being back in my shitty country, I spent a while in Lima, yeah Securidad in Miraflores are on the ball, they are actually quite by the book to that I found (by South American standards) so your prob lucky you got away with the "Propina". Its actually almost impossible to find a concealed place there anywhere along the malecon. However there is a spot further north of the place you mentioned that I found, there is a hidden trail in the bushes that opens into a small area with some sort of irrigation box or something, its perfect and saves on a love hotel in desperate times. If anyone wants to know the location PM me, it can be a secret Roosh V emergency bang space. I took a girl there one night from Bierhaus near Pizza St, we were both waisted, the next day I had some bad gravel rash on my knees and ass, good times though!

Messages In This Thread