rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Manchester UK Data Sheet

Quote: (10-13-2011 04:20 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Out of interest Peoloom what's your view based on? I lived there in the City centre for 2 years and went out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not claiming it to be a Mecca, merely to provide some solid info for any guys who may go there. Working class? I really think you have no idea.

I agree London is the top city, no doubting this, I think Liverpool and Manchester are very similar to each other nightlife wise. However I think Manchester beats it overall as a city, I certainly think it's more pleasing on the eye.

Not a lot of tourists? Try one of the most successful football teams in history, and the richest club in the world, as well as one of the biggest shopping centre's in Europe. Whilst not London, you'd be surprised at the amount of foreign people in Manchester...but Peoloom please do continue with your completely uninformed observations.

In answer to Pitt's question - there aren't as many black girls here as in London, but you do get them. There are a lot of mixed race girls as well, which I like. I find girls attitudes in London, which has been covered here before to be somewhat snobby compared to the rest of the UK. If you go to a city outside of London it will be somewhat easier, Manchester is no exception.

Birmingham I thought was OK, but for its size, I don't think it's anything special. The nightlife around Broad Street and the Arcadium is not too bad. Birmingham has a huge Asian population, so if you like Asian girls, that is your best bet.

I assume that you mean asian as in people from India, Pakistani, Sri Lanka etc, right?

Because you know in North America, Asians are referred to for people from countries such as China, Japan, Korea..that type of look.

Just clarifying it for my North American brothers.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread